Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagnology

Ok, so I have been tagged...and twice for the same taggy task: "Write 6 random things about yourself...".

Hmm, so, if I have been tagged twice does that mean I have to write 12 taggy things? Oh, bugger that - it's going to take long enough to do 6. I mean the moment I think of something, it's not random any more, is it?? It's like saying, "don't think of an elephant!"

Why couldn't I have been tagged with "Write 6 things which start with x..." or "What's your favourite beer to drink when watching someone putting up wallpaper?"

Why does it have to be random things!!??

Ok... ok... step by step... random things about me... ok, r a n d o m . . . . t h i n g s . . .erm

... ok... here's one:

The Greek Minister of Defence once trod on my foot in a café in Athens...

That's enough for now I think...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA!

You think that tag is bad? I came across one the other day that required the tagee to compile an A-Z list of authors they had read, and give one favourite book for each.

Now I read voraciously, but I couldn't do it. Do you realise how many authors have the cheek to have names that begin with the same letter??

I'm still trying to think of one I've read that begins with 'I' ...

Neutron said...

"I" is easy! Isherwood...but I REFUSE to go any further with that one!

Anji said...

If you're going to have someone tread on your foot it might as well be someone famous.

jayne said...

john irving.