Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PAME! reaches 1000 hits...!

Blimey, didn't expect that to happen ... ever.

My online "short story", PAME! about my first journey to Greece back in 1975, has recorded its 1000th visitor!!!

I wanted to put it on the web as a blog/short story and see how many hits it got without doing any canvassing ... and the answer is ... not many!

I am not sure if the web is the place for something like that - I mean who has time to read 10 chapters of a (highly entertaining and amusing) story? Probably takes an hour or so ...

Anyway, if you want to have a look and be one of the second 1000 visitors - so that you can say in a year or two, when PAME! turns into a bloggybestseller, I was there at the start, then here's a link ... PAME!

If you have an hour to spare ...

No comments: