Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Did Someone Say "Bar"?


You are here... Posted by Picasa

There is a bar at the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy - our home! Brilliant...now I know where to go when I have eaten at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe...

(Ok, ok... although it is interesting I really posted this because I have just found out how to make snapshots of websites with "Hello".)

I like bars. I like them so much thatI once considered becoming a shepherd...
...they are surrounded by baahs...

I will get my coat....

4 comments:

Doris said...

Groan! Don't give up the day job.... ;-)

Neutron said...

No, good advice. In my defence I was under the anfluence of copious amounts of incohol when that little gemmette occured to me...as I was, come to think of it, when I wiped all my old emails from my harddisk...hmm don't drive and harddrive...NO STOP...

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Please don't ram it home.

Neutron said...

Hi culfy..Thank ewe very much