Monday, June 20, 2005

UK Songwriters' Thingy - Step 2...

Ok, I have entered my two songs! Took a bit of messing about to get them in the correct format but they finally went skedaddling down the aether - along with $64 - to enrapture the lugholes of the judges whom I hope really do exist!

I have by nature a suspicious turn of mind and it it very difficult not to imagine that this whole "contest" is just a big hoax and thousands of songwriters around the world - or maybe just ME - send their mp3s to some bogus address where the files are immediately and automatically deleted and that the money simply arrives in the bank account of the people who were devious enough to set up this scam in the first place and that they stuff it all in their suitcases and trip off to some exotic island in the South Pacific where they spend carefree lives far into the distant future.

However, if (or let's just say when) I win then I will have a little tiny bit more faith in the competition...

No comments: