Friday, January 06, 2006

Epiphany

It's Epiphany today..check your diaries. I only know because it is a public holiday in Bavaria - "Holy Three Kings' Day".

It's also the day before Tanja-Maria flies off to Portugal to visit her best friend over there who has just had a baby - leaving basically William and me here to soldier on alone all week. Pizzas, fish-fingers, hamburgers, crisps and stuff are on the menu! I keep getting visions of the Simpsons episode where Marge is in hospital with a broken leg...

No, actually I mean to make a concerted effort to eat healthily this week and not be lazy about the cooking (is this a resolution? If so we are buggered!) and I think we will do a massive clean up on Sunday and then only use one room the whole week - to keep the rest of the flat tidy.

William has already offered to cook his speciality...scrambled eggs so that's one meal sorted and I have bookmarks in my Greek cookbook...

Meanwhile T-M will be supping Portugese wine and sunning herself in the balmy 20°C climes...well, she can can kiss my Epiphany!

1 comment:

maria said...

Hello Neutron,

About you starting to walk....
I read it in my crystal ball....

Using only 1 room all week is a
great way to save hours of cleaning.

"Bon Appetit" for your own
cooked meals....

Maria