Sunday, January 29, 2006

Must Be Doing Something Right...

One of my English groups finished last week. There were just two girls in it - one was the secretary in the personnel head office and the other a personal assistant. We were supposed to have been doing Business English all the time but we ended up talking a lot about beer and beergardens!

In the middle of the last lesson they went out for a moment and came back in with this for me...

On the left: normal bottle = 1 pint
On the right: 3 litres or 6 pints of Heineken

They said that as beer seemed to be a part of me (at this point they both carefully avoided looking at my stomach) they wanted to give me something connected with that beautiful blonde stuff!!

I have already warned the kids that they are going to have to help me drink it!

No comments: