Thursday, January 12, 2006

Two Minutes Before Friday 13th

Just managed to start this before the clock struck midnight to usher in Friday 13th...ooohooohooooooo...

Does anyone really worry about that? I married my first wife on Friday 13th in Denmark...hmm...maybe I should be careful tomorrow!

William and I have so far survived the week without T-M. She has been swanning about on the beach in Portugal while we have been shivering in the living room and I think she is trying to give us the impression that it's not so good so we don't murder her out of 100% pure envy when she returns on Saturday.

I have had a long night this evening learning how to record stuff on that machine 2 or 3 posts down. It is a wonderful little thing and I am slowly starting to get the hang of it...but I have to say, thank goodness for the backups I made with amazing prescience on the laptop before totally buggering up what I had been working on.

Now it's all repaired and back to the stage I got to before I became a little too ambitious. As soon as this song is done I will stick it on here for all to admire!

Time for a beer and then a snooze and then up to go and teach beginners at 8.30 in the stone cold dawn..

1 comment:

Doris said...

I look forward to the song from your new gizmo :-)

As for Friday 13th.... first wife being previous? Says it all! But no, Friday 13th doesn't bother me more than any other day but I did pay more attention to my driving as I just don't think it is a good day to have an accident. In fact I was thinking of all those people who have a birthday on the 13th and they must get the Fridays come up occasionally. At least it is a talking point!