Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New 2006

A Happy New Year to one and all.

I have just come in from one of the most boring New Year gigs I have ever played! Why do people book live music if what they really want to have is silence? This was a gig with my duo and we are quiet ....just a piano, acoustic guitar and two voices but still this was not quiet enough.
It is a good thing we weren't getting paid by the decibel.

Ho hum, anyway 2005 is over...

low point: my poor old mother finally reaching the end of her time here on earth

high point: my kids writing and performing a song for me at my 50th birthday

2006 huh? Well, let's see what it has in store....

1 comment:

Doris said...

A gig to remember!

May 2006 bring you and yours a wonderful and fresh new year full of oppportunities, love and happiness :-)