Monday, July 24, 2006

Belated Congrats..

With all the different jobs I have going on right now one very important moment slipped through my internet... ( get it? interNET?? Oh, never mind).

My younger daughter Bid (don't ask) finished High School with excellent grades!

To say I was proud of her is nothing like enough! She really went through some low times at school but she kept on battling away and made a real success of it.

My little Bid, 19 and finished school...it's enough to make you cry!

Here's a picture. Bid is the beautiful one...

3 comments:

Ζίτσα said...

how are you my friend ?

Anji said...

Congratulations to Bid, my daughter Dom (don't ask) has done the same. She's off to Poitiers in September to study. We must be excellent parents!

Neutron said...

Hi Zitsa!
I'm fine thanks! Ti kaneis esu?
I'll be over to your blog later to see your latest photos etc!

Hi Anji,
Yes!! Aren't we just??!!