Friday, July 21, 2006

Phew, What a Scorcher!

After all the interminable whining and moaning I did about the long cold Munich winter I should perhaps to be fair do some moaning and whining about the long hot Munich summer...

But I can't cos it's great!!

It is just wonderful simply to go out in shirt and shorts, jump on the bike and pedal around a bit... no icy piercing wind, no splattery slippery snow... and sometimes with the right combination of scents from the flowers and bushes I could almost be in Greece...

I think - despite the decision I have just made to lose some inches around my spare-tyred, well-upholstered midriff - that today will have to culminate in a little beer-gardening!

2 comments:

Anji said...

Now we know why beer gardens were invented

Neutron said...

Oh yes! Just for ME!!