Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Latest Book...


Begod and begorrah, it looks as if my book might finally be coming out!

I haven't actually mentioned this project on the blog yet for fear of superstitious repercussions...I don't normally indulge in magic thinking (not any more anyway) but in this case I didn't want to take any risks!

It seems like years (mainly because it has been years) since I had the idea of doing a book for Germans about the typical mistakes they make when they are learning English. I was at the Frankfurt Book Exhibition a few years ago trying to tout the early version to publishers and got a favourable reaction but no takers.

Now it would appear that we finally have a product...pressed and printed, ready to be sold to millions of frustrated English students...just in time for the Xmas present season...hallelujah!

I will be posting a bit more regularly on the trials, tribulations and successes of the book from now on .

No comments: