Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Two Weeks..

It's 2 weeks today since my mother died....TWO WEEKS...already. I feel I have been swept along on a tsunami of arrangements, phone calls, insurance claims, passport offices, paperwork and now normal work since then. I am getting a guilty conscience about my blog too...it seems if I think, "oh, I will just wait an hour before blogging...", that the next moment I look it is two days later.

However I will make a concerted effort this evening to sit down and write...see you next week ;-)

4 comments:

Doris said...

Wishing you well and encouraging you to follow your own feelings and instincts.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your mom!!

Neutron said...

Thanks doris and anonymous for your comments...it helps!

Doris said...

It is now 4-5 weeks later - I hope everything is improving. My grandma died a couple of months ago and I find myself drifting off and feeling sad about her going and thinking of things I was going to do, and on the other hand admiring the amazing life she had just being her.